All passengers of a luxury ground transportation vehicle, including but not limited to a sedan, SUV, van, minicoach or bus, are entitled to the following, and should have the right to ask the driver to provide:
- Proof of proper commercial-for-hire licensing and certifications as governed by local, state and federal regulations.
- A safe and courteous driver that obeys all traffic laws with proof of commercial vehicle insurance.
- Assurance that the vehicle being driven has undergone regular inspections, and is certified safe and mechanically sound.
- A fully vetted and trained driver that has undergone official criminal background checks and pre-hire drug testing.
- Ready access to the transportation service provider, via email, telephone or in-person, of the ground transportation service to voice any concerns or complaints that arise before, during and after the ride.
- A quoted fare for your trip and a final charge that matches the agreed-upon amount (except in cases of changes in trip itinerary or duration).
- Air conditioning or heat on request.
- Access to fully functioning seatbelts.